Sunday, May 26, 2019

Best Cryptocurrency Exchange List

In this informative article I'm going to talk about the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange List and their advantage. Actually there is no best Crypto currency exchange, in fact there's not even a safe Cryptocurrency exchange. So, I'm gonna tell you what we cover in this article which is the exchanges that I use and we're going to give you some of our personal opinions on each of these Cryptourency. So we talked about those top Cryptocurrency exchange with a list.


Following the Express Karaken, Coinbase, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Polonix and Liquid.io. I've been using every single platform and most of them. So I do have something to say about them the exchanges can take all your money. Because all your money is in the exchanges. They can take your money and claim that we have even see I can't even be hack and you know that's how about the Bitfinex that's happened in the past.

You know it's having a past and because of the wake of the currency markets. There's very little law enforcement can do if they have a facility to take all your coins and that is why none of these Crypto currency exchanges are actually good. Moreover, none of them are actually safe because you can never guarantee that you can get your money back.

And this has happened to me in the past. I've actually been using Bitcoin for a long time. I put a quite of money into among Cex.io which exchange is the biggest exchange at a time.

Cryptocurrency Exchange List

It completely blew up so that's one of the reasons why I no longer really trust exchanges. However, just another problem is men cant do all himself. I can't exchange my money without an exchange. I have to go for one of these and need to exchange any of those platform. As a result I recommended to choose best Cryptocurrency from the list.

The stupidest things in this whole thing right now. I have to use an exchange. Anyway I want to talk about my experiences with both with them and kind of advantages and disadvantages of those Crypto brokers.

So guys feel free to leave any comments about these exchanges below. I think there's a lot of flaws and a lot of good things about every one of these exchanges and I would love to hear more about what you guys think about that.

Moreover, I would like to open this conversation up for people to discuss exchanges that they use and they've encountered on these exchanges. Moreover you can read Top Ten Crypto Exchange.

So let's start off with Top Cryptocurrency exchanges

 

 

1. Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the most convenient exchanges out there to put money in and take money out. If you live in the United States of America and the supported countries than this is an idea Crypto exchange. So if you live there it's actually pretty easy to take your money in and out. So I refer this best Cryptocurrency exchange.

Moreover, the website works very beautifully. If we look at their interface it's very very beautiful. Coinbase also has very beautiful charts and you can look at a Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin charts.
They look pretty nice and you know overall the response is very fast. So, as a beginner this is a great place to start Cryptocurrency trading and exchanges. You can get ten dollars for signing up for point-based and also get ten dollars for referring you.

Coinbase Cryptocurrency exchange


If you want to secure up your account on Coinbase you can do it easily. Moreover if you want to use the Google Authenticator that's also easy. I do not use an SMS authentication method because that is one way to actually get hacked. If you're having hacks so people just steal your phone number and hack your account with that method.

So, there is an article about Coinbase and you also won losing your money on Coinbase. Careful careful about it. So do guys take the necessary security preparation to secure your account.

 

2. Poloniex

Poloniex has a crazy crazy number in the Cryptocurrency exchange list. You know many coins on there and it's one of the exchanges of the most coins listed and the highest trading volume.

If you think about other coins than even for a Ethereum is good. Bitcoin has a model volume. Of course with Poloniex you can't actually use U.S. dollars directly. So to trade you actually need to use US dollar transactions with Crypto. These whilst they're no more or less one-to-one in terms of value.

Polonix Cryptocurrency exchange

The Tether actually don't guarantee a U.S. dollar. I think it's extremely important to point that out to a lot of people, because you know they don't understand the Tether system and you know the seller system is just a way of representing a US dollar. So, there is absolutely no guarantees there.

So it's kind of interesting to see the dynamic and it's interesting to point things out Poloniex has the worst customer option.

It is not the worst but has quite bad customer service. I mean I've been trying to verify my account for the past. I think two months, and I still haven't gotten verified yet.

Their support so overwhelmed they've grown I think you know thousands of times the customer base they lat every time.

Something on the markets making adjustments. So there's these issues with Polonia x+ because there are a lot of coins here. They have a high volume and have a good price for loading exits.

 

3. Bitfinex

So one of my most used cryptocurrency exchanges right now Bitfinex. Bitfinex has been hacked in the past but again they actually made enough money to cover their losses. So that's kind of pretty cool exchange for for the beginner and advance user. They actually managed to  afloat all the time despite having security flaws.

Bitfinix Cryptocurrency exchange

The reason people use Bitfinex is because it has a lot of coins. In this Bitcoin exchange you can find exclusive coins. Moreover in the recent IOTA was exclusively launched on Bitfinex in terms of trading.Therefore, they got a huge trade volume and just some exclusive features theory that you want to use in print today.

 

4. HITBTC

HITBTC is kind of an interesting Crypto exchange out there. Recently it has different coins and I was introduced to it through Bankera. So they start a trading bankera or before every other exchange for these IOUs for bankers so that was kind of interesting.

Hitbtc Crypto broker

I was just surprised that they're managed to trade that what the deal was that. You know if you bought tokens through hit BTC they gave you these IOU tokens.

I can start trading before the actual Bankera token was trade-able so that gives them an advantage and it seems like it's quite a stable exchange so far.

So, I don't have much to really say about them. I want to be using them for a year and it is really interesting. How the business strategy works so they kind of get users by literally offering something that's completely unavailable on the market.

 

5. Liquid.IO

And last but not least is liquid.io . It has a very clean interface and I was introduced to it because it's got waves and it's got the 80 token. As well as offer for trade among the users. These tokens were not found others random Cryptocurrency exchanges list. I had to go to one of these exchanges to trade it and Liquid.io has more coins and prominent.


Additionally everything like it's got a few coins. It's got the tool box and there it has it's active exchange and they're efficient. There are some small problems of the user interface. For example I don't like for example here I didn't know that I can scroll down and start finding coins so it's a minor minor flaw there but you know I would still use it for be eighty and four waves token

Finally as a summary of the five kind of Cryptocurrency exchanges that I use. If you are guys want to add list any additional exchanges.


Please leave a comment below if you are guys have any additional Best Cryptocurrency exchanges you want to add. As well as I would love to hear what you guys think about it. If you had any problems.
Moreover, if you have anything that you really want to complain about I would love to hear from you. I might make tons of article about cryptocurrency related news, cryptocurrencies summaries and cryptocurrency clean tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment